1.1 Policies booking, sales and cancellations
Pichilemu Surf Bed and Breakfast to more efficiently manage the treatment of reserves has defined the following booking conditions, sales and cancellations.
a) Conditions of Booking and sales.
1. Room reservations can be made via e-mail, upon payment of the full transfer of the stay and for online reservation systems such as Hostelworld, Hostelbookers and Booking.com.
2. The booking requires a deposit of 100% of the total cost of the stay, by deposit to the bank account.
3. Breakfast times Monday to Sunday from 09:00 to 10:30 am,
4. Check in 14:00 to 22:00 hrs / Check out before 12:00 AM.
5. The rates indicated are subject to change according to market demand, fairs and events, as well as to exchange rate variations.
b) Conditions of cancellations and date changes.
6. The cancellation of a reservation, if done with two weeks' notice or longer before the check in date will be refunded 90% of the total amount of the stay.
7. The cancellation of a reservation, if done from 8 days to 13 days in advance before the check-in date will be refunded 70% of the total amount of the stay.
8. Cancellations of booking, if done from 7 days to 4 days in advance will be reimbursed 50%.
9. Cancellations of reservations less than 3 days in advance are not refundable.
10. Date changes within 1 week in advance do not ensure the reservation quota.
11. Cancellation based on weather conditions or natural disasters, you can only change the date without charge.
12. There is no luggage room.
1.1 Policy suggestions or complaints.
To meet the needs of our customers and deliver a more expeditious Pichilemu Surf Bed and Breakfast is available to customers with a form where you can leave your suggestions and complaints. The form is available in the rooms and in reception and downloadable from our website.
1.2 Policy pet
For the comfort of our guests and to maintain hygiene, Pichilemu Surf Bed and Breakfast, No pets in the exterior and interior of the establishments.
1.3 Policy Children
From 6 to 10 years old will pay half price, children less than 6 years old do not pay but we do not have extra beds or cribs.
1.4 Policy smoking area
In strict compliance with applicable law and consistent in our commitment to the care and maintenance of our environment, smoking areas are set only on the terraces of the Bed and Breakfast. The common areas and private interiors are declared non-smoking area.
1.5 Policyroom keys
Guests of the bedrooms have an obligation to leave warranty 2,000 pesos for lost keys. For guests of the rooms in case of loss of keys must pay 5,000 pesos.
1.6 Television Policy
The rooms inside have no TV because policy Bed & Breakfast is to promote sports and a life connected with nature. Regarding schedules, calls not make noise past 22:00 to respect the sleep of the other guests who want to relax.
1.7 Responsibility Policy belongings.
Pichilemu Surf Bed and Breakfast not responsible for theft or loss of guests' belongings.
1.7.1 Policy persons outside the enclosure
To ensure the safety of guests prohibits access by persons outside the Bed and Breakfast. Except restaurant facilities.